Question: My family says that I have trouble hearing, but I think they mumble. I don’t want to get a test unless I need it. How do I know if the problem is my hearing or my family mumbling?
Answer: Let’s do a quick self-assessment. If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will want to schedule a hearing test with a Doctor of Audiology to learn what you are dealing with, receive suggestions for home modifications, and other tips.
- Do you have difficulty hearing on the phone?
- Is the TV volume louder than others like it?
- Is it hard to hear easily in a restaurant for conversation?
- Are you asking others to repeat more often?
- Do you hear others talking but don’t know what was said?
- Do you feel like others are mumbling?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, contact us today to schedule an appointment with our skilled audiologists!