Question: I have an appointment for a hearing aid consultation. Any questions I should ask while there?
Answer: Some points to consider when choosing the right practice for your hearing healthcare:
- Do you observe cleanliness and organization?
- Is the staff personable?
- Are their questions relevant to your health, or are they geared to fit with a hearing aid?
- Are your hearing exam results explained so clearly that you can repeat them to someone else?
- Do they remove ear wax?
- How many years of experience are represented?
- Is the hearing aid recommended for you unique to your hearing needs?
- Do they provide a loaner aid if yours is sent for repair?
- Are you given suggestions of other things you can do to improve communication in addition to hearing aids?
- Check online reviews and compare to others.
If you want a second opinion or a new hearing care provider, contact us today to schedule an appointment!