Question: What types of services does your office provide?
Answer: We are an independent Audiology practice promoting awareness of the effects of hearing loss on physical and mental health as well as how this impacts the patient’s lifestyle.
We provide hearing healthcare through:
- Monitoring hearing due to ear infections or noise exposure
- Obtaining baseline hearing testing for comparison later
- Determine cause and degree of hearing loss
- Counseling family members with communication tips
- Evaluating hearing aid performance
In addition, we:
- Customize hearing protection devices
- Create custom musician monitors for sound systems
- Coordinate with physician treatment plans
- Remove ear wax
- Customize swim molds
- Evaluate and treat tinnitus (ringing in the ears)