What Is Audigy Certified?
Audigy certification requires more than testing and fitting with hearing aids. It’s a comprehensive approach. Our experienced providers and attentive staff offer unparalleled service and care to bring you the world’s most advanced hearing technology.
You get a hearing care experience focused on you and your hearing needs. Our comprehensive 4-step process includes:
- A conversation with you about your listening lifestyle
- An evaluation of your ears to ensure any hearing loss isn’t caused by, for example, debris or earwax
- Hearing tests
- A discussion of the technology options that would work best for your unique situation
We want to empower you to make the best, most informed decision possible about your hearing care.
Working with the world’s best hearing-device manufacturers, we curate a selection of technology in a variety of styles that represents the newest, most effective options for optimizing your listening lifestyle.
We provide a verification, protection, and validation plan that ensures you get the most out of your hearing care throughout the life of your devices. With the Hearing Healthcare Protection Plan, you get:
- A 75-day adjustment period
- 3 years of complimentary follow-ups
- 3 years of complimentary clean and checks
- 3 years of complimentary annual hearing evaluations
- A 3-year warranty and loss/damage insurance
- Our battery program
Plus, there is a nationwide network of providers who can service your hearing aids, should you find yourself on vacation or on a trip and in need of service.